Treating Low Back and Hip Pain is designed for the orthopedic and sports acupuncturist. This course emphasizes diagnosis and assessment, with all treatment plans and choice of points based upon anatomical factors. Included is the location and palpation of trigger points, motor points, and other anatomically significant zones. Easy-to-understand treatment plans that features the "triad of the low back" are presented, resulting in increased clinical clarity and precision. The following structures are covered in this three-hour course:
(1) The quadratus lumborum with points Pigen and Yaoyan.
(2) The gluteus medius and gluteus minimus. Features the extraordinary point Jiankua.
(3) The sacral-iliac joint. The zone of Bl 27 & Bl 28.
- Access through the Net of Knowledge platform in your own learning account.
- Live event with the opportunity to ask the teacher questions.
- Lifetime access to the recordings where you can take bookmarks and notes and review year after year.