Treating Knee Injuries and Pain is designed for the orthopedic and sports acupuncturist. This course emphasizes diagnosis and assessment, with all treatment plans and choice of points based upon anatomical factors. Included are trigger points, motor points, and treating the synovial joint. Easy-to-understand treatment plans are presented, resulting in increased clinical effectiveness. The following structures are covered in this three-hour course:
(1) The patello-femoral joint. Highlights: Xiyan into the sub patellar space.
(2) The medial compartment of the knee. Highlights: Threading the joint line.
(3) The ilio-tibial band. Highlights: Threading the ilio-tibial tract at GB 33.
(4) The pes anserine. Highlights: The region of Sp 9.
- Access through the Net of Knowledge platform in your own learning account.
- Live event with the opportunity to ask the teacher questions.
- Lifetime access to the recordings where you can take bookmarks and notes and review year after year.