Treating Foot Injury and Pain is designed for the orthopedic and sports acupuncturist. This course emphasizes diagnosis and assessment along with creative treatment plans and choice of points based upon anatomical factors. While emphasizing only the most common foot injuries and pain syndromes, these easy-to-understand approaches result in increased clinical effectiveness and confidence. The following structures are covered in this three-hour course:
(1) The achilles tendon. Highlights: Threading the achilles tendon.
(2) The achilles bursae.
(3) Plantar fasciitis and fasciiosis. With the important addition of the abductor hallucis muscle.
(4) The talar joint and sprained ankle. Highlights:Treating the ankle at the talar sinus at GB 40.
- Access through the Net of Knowledge platform in your own learning account.
- Live event with the opportunity to ask the teacher questions.
- Lifetime access to the recordings where you can take bookmarks and notes and review year after year.